The gang called Brothers!!!

'How do I look?' I asked
Hahaha hahaha hahaha
'Where this one dey go? You sure say you don ready? Who you won even go see? For your mind, you don baf up'.
My brothers all kept throwing jabs at me.

The things I've suffered!
My name is Adanne, a typical Igbo name given to first daughters. Well, in my case, I happen not to be the first daughter, but the only girl amongst 5 boys.

Whenever I mention this, people tell me I must be pampered silly and enjoying all the attention at home. Hmmmm I used to be happy, growing up to the fact that I was the only girl. I also assumed I'd be spoilt to infinity.

Well my brothers showed they came from a different stock. 
They'd taunt me at any given opportunity, throw jabs, and drag me over tiny things.

Well, yes these guys are the most naughty but they've showered me with so much love, care and protection for which I'd always stay grateful.

As a lady how do you cope with your brothers?
And brothers why so jealousy?😂
Small compliment you resort to yabs. Do we talk about the protectiveness? That would be for another time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!