Train up your child in the way he should go; but if e no gree...

Chi Baby!
Princess of Okpaga-Elechi dynasty
Crown Princess
Blue blooded
Royalty inside out
The way I landed in hubby's house, he didn't know what hit him. 
A whole Chi Baby like me, you know I make statement anywhere I appear.

So, while we were still dating hubby would just release a booooo ...
At first, I lost peace and all
Would complain and he'd ask me what he should do about a gift from God.

Well, five years into marriage, everyone is farting as e dey hot!
Days ago we were having a very heated argument about hubby's work when boooommmm I released a fart
'Jesus! This is not the girl I married oh. Help!!'
Hubby said.
Remember when I'd beg you to use the restroom for your farting? Well, now it's harvest time because the Bible instructs we, train up a child the way he should go and when he's old, he won't depart from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!