T.T.C

Been a long time since hubby was home due to a research trip. 
We were very eager to jump on each other but equally very very very exhausted. We had a stressful day to blame for it. 
So we settled for cuddling, catching up on our amebor and the likes.

This got me thinking; how do couples who are trying to conceive feel during sex and things around it?
First you're dealing with the emotions and most times the desperation of wanting a baby so bad.
Then you're all tied up in knots with medications and calculations, to find the right time to make love with your partner.
How then do you initiate or find making love enjoyable when your mind is working 24/7 with thoughts of 'Will this time be the one?'

I couldn't imagine being in that position of trying to have a baby, staying happy, maintaining your sanity, evading prying eyes and questions, ohhhhh let's not forget some people's insensitive to the plight of others.

My heart just bled. I felt a glimpse of it. Going through life mechanically.
So here I am today, praying for you Sis, for everyone trying to conceive. May the good Lord grant you the desires of your heart and bring you that joy of children, a settled heart and a beautiful home. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!