Who's the legal baby?

The audacity with which some persons act like partners or better still, shareholders in a marriage is laughable.

So there I was in the sitting room with our daughter watching a movie when I heard hubby call out 'Baby,Baby'!
Before I could get up from the couch, little madam was ahead of me, running to the room. We made it to the room just as hubby was calling out again and responded 'Yes'? Unanimously.

Ahhhhhhhhhh it was at this point I understood clearly why the little madam sped off when hubby called at first.
Hubby called again in a bid to say something else and yet again, we both responded 'Yes'!
Immediately the little madam turned to me and said 'No, I'm Daddy's Baby girl'
I didn't know that I was sharing the man I paid full groom price for, with another lady.
Right now our daughter has legitimately taken over the name 'Baby'.

Kids are something else 🤣🤣🤣
Ever had such experience?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!