Wicked Uncle Felix

You see some of these Uncles, evil people that will cannot give somebody something.
Just small oh, they cannot and they'll be calling somebody ' Princess, Fine girl' bla bla bla.

Oya let me start from the beginning of this my anger.
You see Uncle Felix? Everytime he will come to our house and be shouting, calling my name 'Chiiioooommmaaaa, come and buy this one for me, come and buy that one for me'
 There's no single day Uncle Felix will not send me. Even that other day that his fiance was coming and he was inside the house with Aunty Amaka it's me that helped Aunty to follow the backyard of our compound.

Why am I angry?
After going everywhere on so many errands for Uncle Felix, he now told that he'll buy me icecream. You need to see the speed with which I did everything for him today.
Only for Uncle Felix to return and he was with one girl.
Next thing I know, they sat outside the compound and were licking the icecream🍦 that was supposed to be mine, smiling anyhow and gisting like no other human existed. 
Even when I passed like four times, this Uncle Felix did not even call me once to say ahhhhh Chioma come and take.

Let me see how Uncle Felix will ever send me again in this life.
Icecream that all my friends in Primary 3B have heard about. How will I go to school on Monday? What will I say when my friends ask me about the icecream? Especially that amebor Cynthia.
Don't think I can forgive this Uncle Felix because I can never forget this heartbreak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!