Ekereshi meshi

I already planned how things would go.
Things to buy and those not to buy. I even wrote crazy stuffs as well as inflated prices in the Christmas list I gave hubby so as to have extra flex money plus savings.
Alas, the gods were watching and silently laughing.

Well, I had to retire the money given to me na and that's how Mum, my baby girl and myself landed in the saloon to make our hair for the festive season.
Hmmmmmmm, the only thing I didn't she'd in that saloon was blood.
The price we were given after their services was worthy of a heart attack.
I checked, cross-checked, double checked and contemplated mopping for them except I had my daughter with me.

I began to wonder if the owner of the saloon was especially angry this season at some customers or just beginning apprenticeship in the kingdom of wickedness and overcharging.

For every female who made her hair this season, ask them 'How market?'
Everything has more than trippled in price.
Things that used to be #1000 before is now going for #3k plus.
Is it all over the world or there's a special anger directed at Nigeria?
Isn't it the birth of Jesus of Jesus we're supposed to be celebrating?
E come be like say na judgment we dey serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!