Fables of old!

'Chioma'!, My Mum screamed my name. From the sound, I knew something was up.
If you have experienced being in deep sh*t with an African Mum, especially a Nigerian,then you'd understand why I was sweating profusely and suddenly started visiting the toilet.

Guess what?
Mum saw wraps of sweets in my bag as she was doing her routine check for our take home assignment and the likes.
Mum then told me the story of a young lady who met friends while on an errand for her parents and she joined them in eating their snacks only to get home and began vomiting until she passed.

Growing up our parents always gave us these kind of stories and before you know it, you would be applying the morals learnt.
Our parents of old always had funny ways of doing their things and getting their message across.
Remember when mothers will tell young girls 'You're of age now, if any man laughs with you or sees your pant, you'll get pregnant '.

What funny tale did your parent tell you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!