Girl on fire!

Hubby was bound to be home any minute and I promised him I'd be ready by the time he was home.
We were invited for an exclusive V.I.P end of the year party. I had to look the part because kpe, who won fall hand?

Made a new dress specially for this occasion, withall the glitz and glam. I had been practicing for how I'd grace the red carpet so, I couldn't afford to disappoint.

Everything was well laid out on the bed,
Cool music in the background, A/C on so I wouldn't break a sweat, then I got down to the main business of the day; my makeup.
I was pretty excited because I had watched loads of YouTube videos on it. There was no way I'd be going to this dinner with my regular everyday makeup.
Foundation, primer, concealer...
Oh no
Cleanser, concealer ... No no no
I'm most certain the right order was cleanser, primer, foundation...
There I was, going back and forth and in the midst of this chaos, my phone rang
'Baby, hope you're set? I'm almost home.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Olorun ohhhhhhhh
Straight to my YouTube videos and began the journey of cleaning, applying, wiping, laughing, and wiping some more.
I had a point to prove.
Hubby had asked me to just go pay for professional makeup but the Igbotic Chioma in me did a smart calculation and pocketed the sum hubby gave me for it.

Hahaha, well ding dong went the door bell and yours truly was looking like a glorified peacock.
Don't worry, you don't wanna know how it ended but as a good friend, I'd advise, NEVER economatically YouTube your way. Most especially when you have to be 100% on point. E get why!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!