I'm serving a God of miracles!

I've never been a Buhari fan, but for once, I'm inclined to say he's a good man.
I have been begging wifey for awhile but it's been nothing.

One day, we woke up to the announcement that the government was changing our currency design.
Wow! Amazing God!

One week after, wifey wakes me up in the middle of the night and I'm left staring at a huge amount of cash and she goes 'Baby, I've been saving this money for awhile as a kinda emergency fund for us. With the project you have on ground and the change of currency design, I don't think there's any point keeping the money anymore'.
Ohhhhhhhh how I fell in love all over again!

So you see why I say Buhari is a good man?
God used him to perform a miracle for me.
It's also been the same throughout the country; several money hideouts have been discovered, all of a sudden naira mints are everywhere, banks are experiencing huge deposits...
God help us!

The conclusion of the whole matter for me is that all things are working for my good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!