Liberty

Liberty and I have always had this rivalry going on from the first day I came into school.
Due to the nature of my Dad's job, we always traveled. This meant that I barely had friends and was used to the 'New girl' treatment I got everywhere we went to.

It didn't therefore come as a surprise to me, walking into this new classroom in my new city and there was Liberty.
She was famous as well as intelligent because she was dating one of the famous athletes in school.

The spiteful attitude  became worse when by the end of the term, I took first place, displacing her ladyship.
Well, Christmas was here.
One of those days before, I went to the store around our house and there was Liberty trying to buy Balloon.you can move me.
Next thing I know, we were competing for who would win the biggest balloon.
That's how I spent money Mumsy sent me to the store to buy detergent.

Let's just say Mum got me doing all the chores since I was brave enough to spend her money.
#500 gone and you want to know the most painful part?
As the skillful player that I am, I gave it my best guesses yet, neither Liberty nor myself won the biggest balloon. Which brings me to the annoying question 'how do these manufacturers manipulate the numbers on the balloon board such that one hardly ever get it? Like one out of a billion times of playing?
Finally no be so yahoo take start?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!