No hurries, No worries, it will happen.

Mummy I want biscuit
Mummy I want to pee
Mummy what did you say
Mummy give me your pen, I want to draw
Mummy where's baby girl?
Mummy, Mummy, Mummy...
All through the service, it was from one complaint or problem solving to another.
Title of the Pastor's sermon? Something something star
And what did I learn? ................ silence!

Today's event took me back memory lane
This same child who wouldn't stop talking was once a cause for concern to those who like to carry matter on their head
Took forever for him to start reciting the alphabets and then his numbers? He had very funny ways of pronouncing them; I won't forget him saying kpegbun as 7🤣🤣

Those surogate parents who were more worried than hubby and I had a million and one things to say.
Well, here's the same boy today talking non-stop.
Don't kill yourself worrying. Everything will happen in it's due time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!