Pre-wedding on fire

I doubled over with laughter.
Oh Dear Lord! I laughed so hard my tummy began to hurt.
Was scrolling through my wall on Facebook when I came across crazy pre-wedding pictures.

A certain picture had the man locked in a cage, while the woman stood on it, dangling the key with the caption 'Captured by Love '.
Another had both couple looking rough and captioned 'Drunk in love'.
I just began to wonder where these couples drew their inspirations from, what we're their thought processes like while suggesting such pose for the pictures.

How about the one where both couple were handcuffed to each other and they wrote 'We die here. Together forever '.
Are these poses a result of a poor mindset or just jokes?
Ever come across these kind of crazy pre-wedding pictures online?
Then I'm pretty sure you laughed or must be laughing as hard as I did.

Comments

  1. I really wonder how people come up with such ideas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!