Smart phone, Smart kids!

I searched all over the house but my phone was nowhere to be found.
Just when I was about to give up, I found my son having a field day with my phone.
I've caught him severally operating it and have always wondered how he does that until one day he came to lie beside me, took my phone and calmly unlocked it.😳😳
Wondering why I was surprised? Well he was scarcely three years when he did this.

By the time he was almost clocking four the kind of things he did with my phone were better imagined.
Locked me out of my phone severally, downloaded games and cartoons, changed my password severally, locked me out of my bank app and a few others, always calling his Dad, Grandparents, Uncles whenever he felt like it, sending voice notes to his Dad...

What's the point of having a password when it seems you're the one who is borrowing the phone?
At this point I've given up oh.
He'd be clocking five soon so you can imagine what he does now with the phone.
Well in case you call me and I don't pick, or another person picks or you get random messages and voice notes my people, just know the phone is with the real owners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!