What in the Christmas is going on?

So, I hear going by road from the North to the East is costing between 20k+ to 30k, 40k+ with all the insecurity, bad roads, and other hazards.
How about flights? That's costing about an arm and leg as we speak, all the way down to January.

Went to the market today to shop for a few things. The joke was on me. I was walking back home as though I was empty handed, yet, all money was gone.

What's the cause of the crazy inflation in prices right now?
Ah ah, only a J.J.C would be asking such questions.
By now we all ought to be accustomed to the fact that it's December and prices of everything automatically goes up.
Isn't that enough reason? Ha!
So, without cause, everyone just increases the price to their goods and services and there's no problem with it or questions asked.

I just want to be sure, are we celebrating the birth of Christ or we have the perfect excuse to rip each other off of our hard earned money?
Some persons have traveled to their villages as is their custom and yet they've not counted the cost.
After playing big boy in the village, you start calling all your friends for loan to return back to your base.
Then January comes striding in all puffed up and punch ready.
Na God go help us oh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!