Baby shark?

Ever been in such a hilariously awkward situation?

So here's my son with another new scheme.
Whenever he's angry at me or unhappy I didn't yield to his demands or I made him do something against his will, he begins to sing for me 
         Mummy shark dodododo
          Mummy shark dodododo...
At first I thought it was sweet and I'd smile at him for singing for me. Little did I know that the young man was making jest of me. 
So Mummy is a shark and Daddy is the cool guy who always buys them icecream.

A little while ago before adopting the 'Mummy shark', he used to say 'Mummy I won't play with you anymore, you're no longer my friend.

In my days, you'd even apologize to parents for annoying you and how dare you give them names?
Well, yours truly in all her beauty has now been dubbed 'Mummy shark'.
Welcome to the world of the 21st century kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!