Bad guys!

Early morning Seyi landed in my house asking for a loan. He was looking quite different and I couldn't place my hand on what it was until my eyes caught the tattoo and the anklets.

Omor, my babe was glowing oh and after much hailings, yours truly decided to go get hers. In all honesty I had always loved these things oh but then with how conservative my parents, who born the maga? 

That's how I jejely respected myself and even forgot about it until Seyi's visit.
Her visit ignited the spark in me so I decided to go get myself the butterfly or Angel tattoo I always wanted.
It's been 2years since I started living on my own so, I can do bad all by myself. This life, we get to live once oh.

Got to the Tattoo Saloon and after much my people, I found myself exiting the same way I entered the saloon.
I didn't know living a bad life was this expensive oh
Just small bad life that I want to test they're asking me for money that would buy me plot of land?
Seeeee ehhhhh, truth is, I'm actually not really interested in all these things. If not that Seyi came and was talking about it, showing me, flaunting it, so I just said let me just come and you know, see how the thing is done. 
I'm naturally draw to a conservative and quite life.
Chhhhhhaaaaaaiiiiiiiii!
To do bad thing come dey cost again?

Plot of land! And Seyi get like 3 tattoos, come still borrow money for my hand?
After this experience I've come to the conclusion that any one living a bad guy's life is not broke at all.
Imagine the cost of getting a tattoo, fixing gold teeth, piercing one's nose, buying those big long and heavy chains, cost of cigar...
To be original bad guy no be moi-moi.
Make Seyi ever beg me money again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!