Is this madness or what?

Saturdays they say are for? WEDDINGS of course and today happens to be the wedding of a friend of mine. Unfortunately I didn't attend and here's why.

About four years ago, Bolanle joyfully came to us her friends and presented this beautiful Ashoebi material to us.
Of course who will say no to buying Asoebi as a way of supporting one's friend on her big day? So we all parted with our 15k each.
Well, the wedding didn't hold for whatever reason. No details, no apologies, no communications, nothing.

Four years later, it's another Ashoebi and this time it's for 45k.
In four years, this is the third Ashoebi I'd be buying. I just couldn't deal so I turned her down and as such my invite was cancelled as she claimed I didn't care or support her.

Some days back, I looked at the groups I've been added to and couldn't help but wonder how I found myself in this many kk groups.
Guess what? Everybody wants to set up a committee for one thing or the other, all in the bid of getting those persons to contribute money for them.
I jejely beggan decluttering my phone from all these.

How do I spend 45k for Ashoebi after doing it twice before?
Only to get dis-invited because I felt it wasn't wise spending such money again.
In this Buhari regime?

I'm beginning to think this is a perfect cash out plan for whatever occasions people can come up with.
Anyways as for me 45k would get my family and I meals for awhile and I no get that kind money to throw up and down so Sister Bolanle, no vex oh.

Comments

  1. I've decided I'd not be in any COF this 2023. Anybody wey dey add me dey do so at hos or her own risk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!