Mummy please, I'm not doing again

'Chiiioooommmaaaa! Chiiiooooommmaaaa!! Come and eat'
That was perhaps, the 5th time Mum was calling me to come have my dinner.
Of course I was hungry, but I needed to prove a point.
If I didn't stick to this method they wouldn't know I'm serious besides, it has always worked for me.

I refused to respond as I knew that certainly Mum would come petting, begging and pampering. So I sat in my room, fingers crossed and waiting for my door to open any minute now and my Mum would be standing there with my dinner.

20 minutes, 30 minutes, 45minutes gone and yet Mum was nowhere in sight.
I could hear everyone's laughter ringing from the dinning room , filtering into my room.
Is that how these people have suddenly forgotten about ?
Didn't even sound like anyone was making any effort to come for me.

An hour later and I realized, 'this people no send you oh'
I made my way downstairs to find that they were done eating and were all comfortably sitted, watching a movie.
Made my way to the kitchen because at this point I was already seeing double double from the hunger only to find nothing in all the pots.

😭😭😭 Isn't this man's inhumanity to man?
The hunger pangs surely was out of this world. Next thing I know I had swallowed my pride and was all swollen up like dough with yeast.
Straight to Mum I went! Format don cast oh.
Pride and point, vanished!
That is how hard girl, hard girl found herself begging Mum for food.
Na person wey chop belleful dey prove point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!