My journey has just begun!

Secondary school was one of the highlights of our teenage years. That was the stage where adult personalities were formed, shaped and refined.
It was even more interesting as a boarding school student for so many reasons, one of which is the show of seniority and punishments which we get to laugh about later in life. 

So many wonderful stories come to mind about my experience in school but then here goes one.
I arrived school with the conception that school mothers were witches. Am elderly neighbour brainwashed me into believing so.
I got noticed by many seniors because at the time such a pretty little girl with a beautiful singing voice and very long hair.
Everybody wanted to be my school mother. Unfortunately for me, one of the seniors I turned down didn't find it funny so that faithful day she decided to punish me for it. How was I to know?

Senior Taiwo called me and asked me to go collect her novel 'My journey has just begun' from her friend in Red House. 
And so it began... From red house to white house, blue house, pink, blue, purple, yellow house, classrooms, cafeteria, talk shop 😭😭😭😭.
Wherever this book was it seemed the more I went round, the more it eluded me. Little did I know I was living out the book and I was the main character.

God in his infinite mercy sent Senior Precious my way. She agreed to having the book and told me not to worry as she would give the book to Senior Taiwo herself.
Worn out and frustrated would be an understatement to how I felt that day. 

Thank God for saving me oh. Many years later I remember and laugh but you see Senior Taiwo? Anywhere I catch her, she go collect!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!