Phobia! phobia!! phobia!!!

Here we were at the pharmacy and my son was literally screaming his head off. The auxiliary Nurses, sales reps as well as patients and customers all had a go staring at us or making a comment.
All these were just for the fact that he was being given injection. I went from being mad to embarrassed until my childhood behaviour began to come to mind.

I've always had crazy phobia for needles as well as tablets so whenever I got ill it was always a showdown for my parents and myself.
One of such occasion comes to mind. Malaria had gotten me so down and I refused to go to the school pharmacy to get treated. Until I fainted on the assembly ground. As a pupil in a boarding house, I was immediately given security pass and was taken home for better treatment.
Therein began my everyday nightmare with injections and by the third day, I had began getting better.

The pharmacist came as usual to give me my dosage for that day.
The minute I heard his voice, I snuck out through our back door, never to be found until late at night when I crawled back all in the name of fear.
Unfortunately for me, Dad and Mum were patiently waiting and drove me right back to the pharmacy the minute I got home. Of course I had my own share of screaming and wailing.
Every tablet I was given ended up being flushed down the toilet or behind our sofas unless I was closely supervised.

What legal right do I have now to be vexed at my son?😭😭😭
Indeed kids do take after their parents 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!