Please be gentle with me; it's my first time.

I never imagined this was what it would be like. I had always thought I'd have it with ease and smoothly whenever I wanted it so I put no thought to it and wasn't prepared for the rude shock that awaited me.
With hubby, everything was always smooth and I had no cause to worry so why was it this tough now?
Hubby made everything seem so effortless
😭😭😭😭😭

I actually hurried left home with the believe that I'd be back in a jiffy.
First petrol station, I was by the gate when they stopped selling.
Second petrol station, same thing.
Ahhhhhhhhh my father!
Well, I decided to shunt, so I abandoned my car, and carried gallon.
Almost my turn, witches came again and they said they were closed for the day. 
That's how pump attendant looked at me like she was holding the key to heaven as she spoke through her nose 'Madam we've closed for the day, come tomorrow'
Why meeeeeeeeeee?

Ahhhhhhhhh as a first timer I had experienced all stages of emotions from hurrying, to shouting, dragging to frustration and just plain silence.
Shebi na who get power dey drag.
Three lessons learnt
1. Eat Wella before going to the petrol station
2. You see those Hausa guys by the gate and those fuel attendants, they be principalities oh. They can help your ministry Wella.
3. Expect the unexpected.

 Today, I want to salute hubby specially for always keeping the car filled with fuel.
My eyes have seen Shege!

Comments

  1. Lols... it gets easier when you know the right person's to talk to... and to tip! The tip is a very important part

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!