Ta-da! Back to school!

School resumes on Monday so I took out today to begin locating and rearranging the kids stuffs for school and that's where the nightmare began.

Mid-day and I'm still looking for the second pair of my Son's shoe. And his sister's, well one leg has got a cut so here I am torn between sewing it up or getting a new pair. To think hubby bought these black shoes after he was convinced they were super strong.
What's with these kids sef? Seems they have razor on their toes.
How about their white sports sneaker? Praise God, both pairs found!

Now unto the school bags, lunch boxes, plates, cutleries, Ah haaaaaa, water bottles! Me Chioma Ada Amadi buy another water bottle for this boy? Hmmmmm they better get used to the idea of Eva water bottle until Daddy decides to buy another.

Ohhhhhhh Dear Lord, we have uniforms to check.
Rolling my eyes and practically sewing back almost button on their uniforms. Do these kids fight with Tigers in school?🤔🤔🤔

Just when I was finally taking a breather, here goes the almighty books!
Books, Books, Books
We gotta buy books all over again!
Pretty sure every parent is going through the great horror called 'BACK TO SCHOOL'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!