The couple with the magic feet!

I just couldn't wait for when we'd be called in. I remember how excited I was and most especially, how I had declared and bragged to hubby about the dance steps I was going to display. In short I was going to be the talk of the town for awhile. Ohhhhhh of course hubby humourously laughed.

'It's time to call in the bride and the groom, Mr and Mrs....' the DJ began blasting hot and trendy jams, cheers, shouts and in the split seconds the screams were going higher. Look around to realize hubby was literally tearing the dance floor and here I was giving baby girl moves. Ohhhhhhh Lord! This man really did me dirty.
I consoled myself with the fact that I was still the centre of attraction for the day and besides, why sweat when all the money they're spraying him would still come to me?🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😜😜😜🤪🤪🤪

Well, many years later and here we were watching this lovely couple. Once again the man was digging it out in style.
Anyway, Princesses weren't meant to be going all 'portable'  on the dance floor right?
Finally it's not like awards are given for best dancer on wedding days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!