Happy Valentine!

Flash back to yester years
This wicked boy Emeka, that I gave my heart to for good three months broke up with me. 
Just like that oh 12th of February Emeka started telling me we were not compatible, hence he wanted a breakup.

I had already pictured how my parara would be, the way I'd jump and scream in surprise, how I'd ensure all my neighbours hear me and the way my social media posts would pepper everyone.
Now this guy wanted to fall my hand?

Chi can never carry last oh
I opened my door to 14th February and everything I dreamt was there. My parara, my money bouquet, chocolate, chops... Ohhhhhh how I screamed! I ensured it was well captured on camera at all my right angles.

Then I began to pepper the world
My Red gown was redding
My cake caking
Wine popping
Girl, well packaged
See how awwwwww awwwww was flying left right with every kind of compliments.

Like I said, Chi can never carry last.
If no one celebrates you, celebrate yourself.
That's how I locked my door and jejely are my things.
Thanks to my surprise plug for delivery on such short notice.
Valentine right? We die here!

UNA HAPPY VALENTINE OHHHHHH


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!