If it's not good,🤐

'Look at this useless woman. Holding a car key and coming to haggle price with me over my goods?  I'm definitely not sell for her and her likes'. The market woman said in igbo as I walked away from her stall without knowing I understood the language.

Ever met had such an experience? Where people talk about you in a language but unfortunately for them, you understood all they said?

Was at a function in Benin. One of the guest, was the classmate of the host in their university days.
She spent all her time talking with the lady besides her in igbo thinking nobody understood her, given that her friend wasn't Igbo and the occasion was taking place in Edo. She had one crazy thing or silly observation or the other to make about the host or the event
Well, unfortunately for the guest, the mother of the host understood and spoke Igbo fluently. This was an annual function with loads of benefits. You guessed right; she wasn't invited again.

You see a person and assume they don't understand whatever language you speak. 80% of the time they begin speaking in the dialect, it's negative things they have to say.
If your words won't uplift, encourage or inspire we do need

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!