Doppelganger

'You this girl, you think you can deny? Pretending that you don't know me shebi? I remember your face very well and you're claiming you can't recognize my face. Wait until we get down from this vehicle. I'm definitely calling your parents'.
I entered this bus with just the thoughts of getting home but see how I found me, defending myself against what/who I had no clue of.

The other day, I was walking home when someone ran to me and gave me a big hug, while exclaiming with so much excitement.
I played along until after awhile as the conversation deepened, she finally caught the whiff that I wasn't who they thought I was.

A friend walked into my family house, saw my baby picture hung on the wall, turned around, faced me and asked to know when I took those baby pictures of my daughter.
Of course it was funny, besides looking at my daughter and my pictures hanging on the wall, one would've sworn they were one and the same person.

Heard stories of those who mistook one for another. Only to find out it wasn't them.
This doppelganger thing is real. Ever met someone and it looks like you're staring at yourself in the mirror?
Make we no go chop another person beating sha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!