If to say I know

I was appalled when hubby said he wanted just one child. The Naija indoctrination in me came flying out in strong protest. 
Such a strange idea wasn't even subject to discussion to begin with so why stress myself to even engage hubby in any form of debate or argument?

One child! For what?
A boy would need a sister and vice-versa. Neither of us were only kids, so this oyibo mindset won't bear fruit in my home.
Don't you know a child needs a sibling(s)? The more the merrier.
Our parents of old had close to 10 children if not even more. Our kids therefore have no reason for being alone, so society taught us.
 So I engaged every arsenal known to me. Of course hubby didn't stand a chance and overtime caved in to my demand for another child. 

My people, that's how baby no2 landed and in God's graciousness we were blessed with a boy and a girl.
In the bid to have a play mate for baby 1, supreme mother baby 2 came with power. She's the one giving everyone a run now, wants all the attention. 

Madam is the principality of the house oh. Hubby has to sneak out whenever he wants to leave the house, as my co-wife won't let him leave. 
Madam would blackmail her brother with baby face, tears, pity eyes and more to have his toy, snacks and more.
Small thing, Madam don dey shout 'Mummy I'll tell my Daddy for you'.
I come dey wonder oh, na so I use my hand call police for myself?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!