Married life!

Marriage is a very very beautiful and blissful thing especially when you're doing it with a friend who's interested in going all the way with, by and for you.

However, that same marriage and partner can test you that you'd be tempted to hang your salvation for a bit and shake them until you finish letting out the steam.

Years back before I got married, I remember a friend of mine ranting(in my opinion back then) about her husband. Why?
Before they got married, while courting, he knew she wasn't so much into cooking and he even told her severally that he wasn't that much of a foodie. Would buy their meals outside whenever she was tired and all. Many years down the line after marriage, hubby loves nothing but eating at home😡🤣🤣🤣

Here I was, staring at another pile of clothes on the bedroom setter, bubbling inside like a volcano and wondering how best to reset hubby.
Everytime I visited while we were courting, his things were always organized. My biggest place of comfort is the bedroom so I can give anything to have it cluster free and arranged.
See us in marriage and hubby took up the habit of piling his clothes on the setter in the room. I went from talking, to arranging it in silence, and goodness, right now I'm at the place were we do the piling together.
Make person no die young.

In marriage, we see little little things that might seem as nothing. Some couples turn them into giant mountains that wedge a big barrier between them. Others find their way around it and make those things as insignificant as possible.
Conclusively, marriage is about compromise and sacrifices so get busy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!