Medications

I watched hubby as he gritted his teeth when he felt the prick of the needle. All I could say was sorry but I was almost tempted to say 'I told you so'.

Hubby had been so busy lately and barely rested.
Returned home one day and was sounding funny. I persuaded him to go visit the pharmacy and some drugs were prescribed to him.

Two days later hubby's jetting out of the house when I ask him to take his medicine. He squeezes his face and tells me 'Babe I'm late. I'll take it when I get back'.
I became his reminder for two days and he always found a reason to avoid taking his drugs.
Third day he was on the bed quivering and subsequently landed in the hospital.

This scenario is a common occurrence to many. You fall ill, drugs are prescribed to you. After the first or second dose, you start feeling like superman and refuse to complete your medication.
This has been the root cause of people's illness growing worse, suffer irreversible health damages and some ultimately die.

You are as wealthy as your health. Go for your routine check up, if you're on any medication, see it through to the end. If you have routine drugs, ensure you take it. I hate drugs/injection is not here oh, I'm a man and I'm strong, is not applicable in this matter.
There's no spare part of life in the market so take care of yourself this one time you have to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!