Never settle!

Nothing is accomplished without a person setting goals, so no matter what the idea is, goals would definitely help in actualizing them.
Sometimes our ideas might seem so big and overwhelming, sometimes we might be at a loss on how to accomplish the idea but the most important thing is to begin, no matter how small.

Secondly, after achieving your set goals, never ever settle. Be intentional about not resting on your what you've accomplished, there's always more.
Haven't you seen old persons say ' Ahhhhhhh, I used to be this this and this, if you knew me in those days, I used to do this this and that'.
They go about talking about their yesterday's with so much glint in their eyes and end it with, 'i wish I didn't stop. I would've been in so so so and so place today'.

Lastly, do all you need to do, do your best as well and never accept impossibility as an option.
There must always be a way out. 
Every dream can be brought to reality.
Never say never.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!