New marriage kpalava!

'Turn to your neighbour and say, I will marry well' said our Pastor.
Of course I turned to my neighbour and repeated what the Pastor said. No sooner had the statement left my mouth than I realized I was actually talking to my hubby. 
Guess what made it even more ironical? It was our wedding thanksgiving and hubby and I were given special seats in the front row in church. As though that was not enough, the Pastor caught me as I was repeating those words to hubby and fell into serious laughter, proceeded to share it with the church and got everyone doubling over in laughter.

'Maxwell Precious'  This was like the hundredth time the nurse was calling this woman's name. I was seething with anger and couldn't wait for my name to be called.
How can the nurses keep calling somebody who was absent meanwhile they left us sitting here. And to think I forgot my snacks at home, today of all days.
There I was stewing until the nurse asked me 'Madam, what is your name?'  
'Anthony Precious' I replied
After going through her files, she looked up at me to say she didn't have such name.
I insisted she checked her files again. The antenatal today wasn't going the way I planned at all.
I was really tired and vexed, not to mention hungry and it seemed the nurses didn't want to take me seriously today.

The nurse was going through her files for the fourth time when I remembered that I was married, has done a change of name and I was actually the Maxwell Precious the Nurses had been calling for since forever. Hmmmmm you needed to see the shock on the Nurse's face as I whispered my correct name to her.
I'm sure it took alot of self-control to have her calmly attend to me and not chop off my head.

These are just a few things that happens at the early stages of marriage. I'm sure there are more hilarious stories out there on the early days of marriage.
Tell us about yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!