P.O.O.P!

Three years after so much pressure I consented to visit Jide.
It was clearly written that Jide was so into me. By all standard, he was every girl's dream.
I had suffered too many heartbreak and just wanted to be alone for awhile. 
However, I bowed to the idea of a visit and he was all over the moon.

You know how one does that killer kinda dressing and moves when you know they're interested in you?
That's how I landed at Jide's

Cool music, superb lunch, wine flowing, then we decided to Netflix and chill only for me to hear.a loud rumble.
It was none other but my stomach.
I tried my best to do this thing at home before stepping out today but there was no show so I packaged myself and went on this date.
Her I was, sweating profusely and wondering how I'd tell 'Mr Crush' that I needed to use the toilet for No2.

Another rumble, twists and turns and I had to open up.
Finally I catwaled to the toilet with the last drop of shakara left in me but the minute I sat on the W/C, it was a blast bratatats braaaaahhhh braaaaahhhh.
Ten minutes later I was on the third bucket because oga faeces decided to be found a do me I do you dance with me.

Another fifteen minutes after saying the Lord's prayer for the 7th time, Jide knock at the door and went 'B, please forgive me, I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot that toilet was broken and there's a kinda way I flush it. Please pardon me and let me clean the Loo up.
People of God, you can imagine how the rest of the day went. I couldn't leave his house fast enough and that was definitely my first and last time around Jide again till I graduated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!