Runaway appetite

Different delicacies made, fridge stocked up and it was a battle of the best aroma.
Anyone who stepped into the house was sure to eat to his/her fill.

If there's anything I've found I love doing is turning out delicious meals and the satisfaction of it all is watching people enjoying the meal so, every chance I get I cook and cook.

Here I was, done with cooking, from soups to stews and having outdone myself, I stared at it all with no appetite whatsoever.
Was I terribly hungry? Yes
So I opted for the old and well trusted meal that never fails; garri!
Other times, I resort to biscuit and milk or any snack and juice/yoghurt.
This has always been my weakness; cook cook cook and eat none until a million days later.

I find it enviable that people cook and dish out the meal and begin to eat.
Some won't even wait for it to get down from the fire before they start feasting, others would eat and eat
I would finish cooking and the ordinary thought of dishing the meal has me runn6on the other direction
So most times, to get myself to eat, I cook when I'm really hungry for that meal and I dare not taste any other thing before els, it would be several hours before I can compose myself enough to eat.

Am I alone on this cooking and loosing appetite thing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!