Toothpaste and klin!

It was all going smooth until I got to Uncle Chijioke's store. I told myself to stay focused but my eyes betrayed me and at the exact moment I laid my eyes on the TV, Boss was trying to shoot Actor and everybody shouting 'Noooooooo!'
And that was how I got stung by the virus and forgot my reason for being out there.

You see, Uncle Chijioke had a bar close to the pharmacy. It was always busy because he had a TV and you could trust to watch the latest Nigeria movie or live football matches in his bar. Of course as kids we were forbidden from entering there but we perfected the art of hiding or standing by the entrance to watch.

That bar has been the source of many floggings because just like me kids forget what they're sent.
There I was, until my younger brother came to tap me and said mummy asked him to come call me. Instant brain reset!
I quickly ran into the nearest store and got toothpaste and klin and ran back home.

Of course my Mum stood outside waiting for me with the famous 'koboko'.
I quickly handed over what I bought to her.
Mum's next words made me realize that if I thought I was in trouble before, now it was officially over for me.
'What's this? 
Chioma what did I ask you to buy?'
'Toothpaste and klin' I replied
The first whip landed on my back with Mum screaming ' I asked you to buy Tetracycline'


😭😭😭🥵🥵🥵🥵
That's when I knew it was over for me and like Jesus on the cross I screamed 'It is finished!'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!