Adulting!

Adulting ohhhhhhh
Or better still adulthood is not a joking matter.
You jump up at the sound of the alarm, 
Head straight to the kitchen to fix breakfast for the family,
Get the kids ready for school
Get yourself ready for work; not forgetting the project you're working on
Rush to get the kids to school

Office time
It's from one deadline or target to the other
Or you're trying to seal some kinda deal with clients
Or grow your business
Or you're running home to the circle of chores
You get the kids, and you're all home
It's nothing but an unending circle of getting things done...

One of such times I practically caught myself sleeping, hurriedly tried to conclude my article for the day and posted. Woke up the next day to find that the article I had posted the day before was full of crazy jargon 🤣🤣🤣.

Sometimes we ought to give ourselves that break.
Permit ourselves to just lazy around for few hours, take a vacation, sleep in for a day, get a spa treatment and more.
Why?
Because we deserve it and more!

As I type, I'm feeling sleepy again.
You don't need to say nothing.
I'm off to give myself a beauty sleep and I know the heavens won't fall.
Cheers!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!