Hey God!

I have this funny habit with drinking my soda, most especially Coca-Cola. I don't like rushing or rather, finishing it in one sitting.
I'd buy, take few sips and put it back in the fridge. I carry-on the routine all day until the drink is finished.

Herein lies the problem.
I never knew that someone was undergoing training and preparing a strong coup against me.
My son took to taking my drinks ohhhh
So long as the drink remains unopened, he'd never go near it.
The minute I open and put it back in the fridge to enjoy my soft life all day, small Uncle will be going back and forth the fridge to take his own sips
For sometime, I started noticing the speed with which my drink finishes, everyone in the house was a suspect until I met Uncle in active duty.

Right now it's a fight in this house oh
First to get to the drink
Here I am with my son, dancing round each other  with hawk like gaze
Drink I'd buy with my hard earned money, I can't drink in peace again in my husband's house.
What type of this is that?
As of today, I'm doing all night oh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!