Home training!

'Mummy no, I don't want to sleep'
My daughter kept screaming. I was trying to break the habit of having my kids sleep very late at night.
Hubby just took them to the room without giving them a chance to protest. However, protest they did and was very much expected.

Second, third and fourth day, the tears continued.
Gradually it began to cease, until it went off .
Eventually the kids were the ones he'd begin shouting 'sleeping time'! 
Once it's about your kids, one must be Deliberate in raising them.

The instructions, chastising and all is the reason kids today are standing. They grow to become what we teach them.
How much commitment do rest on their wo    be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!