TRAVIS!

Travis was a very hard working man. There wasn't any project he got involved in that he didn't give his 100%. He has always been the guy that got things done and it began even from his early days. Handsome, skilled, knowledgeable, name it, he had it and the most beautiful part was, whatever he set his heart to do, he always got it done.
He was a very charismatic fellow and so all these qualities and more endeared him to people. 

However, it seemed like Travis was on a time pause. Countless number of persons, from friends, colleagues, siblings, everyone and anyone around him, attributed their breakthroughs and success story to Travis, yet it seemed he was barely making any headway personally.
He had worked for over 15years at his job and it seemed he wasn't getting the monetary equivalent for his efforts so, he made up his mind to quit.
He began sourcing for job in other places, made arrangements to relocate and gave himself a one month deadline without informing his office.

One week left, he walked in to tell his Boss about his intentions to resign.
'Travis, I've always been meaning to send you to my friend in ABC LTD but it keeps skipping my mind. Today, I've however made every arrangements and they're expecting you. Once you get there, just tell them I sent you' his Boss said.
And so Travis left as per his Boss's instructions. He got there and had nothing but a friendly chit chat with his Boss's friend and at the end of the conversation he said 
'My friend staked his reputation that you're the man I need and hence recommended you. I'm about to retire and I need someone to be the overall manager of the conglomerate of my companies. You'll be given a 6 months training and it begins the minute you accept my job offer'

Overnight Travis became an international hot deal. All these years past it looked like he was marking time but it all paid off with the snap of a finger.
It may seem that all your efforts are not paying off right now but Dear, you're only laying the foundational blocks that will shoot you up.
Do not entertain any negative thoughts. Always give your best. Do not despair, you might just be one step away from your big break.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!