I'LL DO AS I CAN

'Mummy, mummy, when will we have our own baby?' My daughter asked
Whhhhhaaaatttt!!! Another child in this economy? How about all the crazy emotional upsidedown associated with pregnancy? The inconveniences... I couldn't even begin to imagine having a baby in one hand, with two under 6years old on my other hand.
Funny enough I probably would have had one child like hubby suggested if I was fully aware of how crazy parenting life could be, but I'm grateful I have them two and I'm glad child birthing is over, so I say, NEVER AGAIN!!!

The society however doesn't care that much about how one feels or thinks.
Last Sunday, my daughter was throwing tantrum and crying as is normal with kids and an elderly woman walked up to me and said 'It's time you give this girl another baby. That way, all these her disturbance and tantrums will end'. Really Madam? Who will carry the pregnancy? I thought.
Who will nurse the child?
Will you sponsor and supply all the milk and diapers the baby would need?
So many women have fallen victims to this societal stunts and gone on to have more kids than they can cater for.

My sisters do what works for you oh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!