Mother hen!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally, hubby and I could heave a sigh of relief from the constant 'mummy and daddy' cries.
We decided to take a break and planned for it and took well over two months to prepare all the parties involved; our parents, the kids and ourselves.

We bought everything we deemed fit to distract the kids from thinking or noticing our absence.
It was a kinda funny departure we had, we told the kids we were leaving, put on their tabs and gave them some snacks and they absent mindedly waived us goodbye.
Of course we were joyful and snuck out without their notice.

Day 1: Of our absence, no call from home. Wonderful!!!
Day 2: Evening, no call yet hmmmmm this children sef!
(How was I to know hubby sneaker out to call home and was assured they were alright when I was forming jagaban).
Day 3: I called Daddy's number, Oga Boss wasnt picking. Lai Lai, I sharply began calling Mum. What if my girl has fallen down and injured herself and they're hiding it? How about my boy, he's to playful and wanders off alot, hope he hasn't disappeared and that's why they haven't called to get us worried?
A million and one crazy thoughts flying through my mind.

Mum picks and before she says anything I can hear the kids laughing and screaming at the background, obviously having the time of their lives.
Mtwwwww and there I was worrying myself to death and not an iota of missing me from this kids?
🤔🙄😠😭😭😭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!