Take a pose; Say cheeerrrrrsssss!

What a great service!
I had so much fun in church; the word, the singing and dancing, 
Service was full of celebration.

Got home full of life and in very high spirit
Whistling and singing to my maker,
Went online and began viewing status of friends and their service.
See pictures everywhere; beautiful pictures.
That's when yours truly remembered she did it again.

It's another Sunday gone without taking pictures.
To think today was a Thanksgiving service and I went all out to sew a new dress, made my hair, and finished it up with a beautiful makeup.
Only to completely forget to take pictures? Something I've been prepping for oh.

I refuse to believe I'm alone in this.
Taking pictures is like a herculean task.
I'm either dragged, cajoled into one or taken unawares.
My kids have long given up and have taken up the task of taking selfies.
In the comfort of my bed I love to watch them and smile at their memories but how do I go about taking the pictures? Especially with a husband like mine who doesn't care either.

Well, cheers to another pictureless Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!