The maintenance culture

I was shocked when I saw my younger brother walk into the hangout venue looking all dope and handsome. The greatest thing that caught my attention was his outfit. 
Hubby gifted him that outfit about 2 years ago and looking at him, it still looked as new and we'll kept as ever that one might be tempted into thinking he just got it. This is exactly why I love giving to him, because although it's a gift, he places great value on whatever you give to him and treats it with care.

Some persons have zero maintenance culture!!!
Gift them a white shirt and by the following week you'd be questioning yourself to be sure it wasn't a milk or brown shirt you gave them.

Sometime ago my brother got someone in our church a shoe. Infact, he got the same kind of shoe for this guy and himself. In less than a year, the guy's show was looking like an outfit for farming. My brother went ahead to use same shoe for three years plus before gifting it out.
The next time we were having a conversation and someone suggested we got that guy some outfit as a gift, your guess is as good as mine; it was a big NO from my brother.

A person who has maintenance culture is not a function of having so much.
That supposedly one shoe they have, how do they treat it?
They don't bother to dust and police, 
They haven't bothered fixing it with the cobbler since it got a tear, so long as it hasn't fallen apart, they'll keep rocking it.

If you find a person who has maintained your gift, it's only natural that you'd be eager to give him more.
Nobody came with any habit from heaven so starting today, you have the opportunity to learn anything 
Wash that pile of clothes
Sweep around the house carefully 
Sun your shoes, mend If need be and polish.
Cultivate the culture of maintenance beginning one day at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!