The pressure is getting wesser!

By this evening, I believe I've had enough talks about marriage cos I was hearing of the 4th person I know who's talking divorce.

EVERYBODY IS STRESSED! 
I can't emphasize this enough.
The economy is stressing people
Life in general is stressing everyone
People are doing their best to just get by.
Nobody has a definite answer for anything now.
You've got to put in triple efforts to produce the exact same result you used to have just few months ago.

Added stress is when you have kids that are demanding your attention
Especially toddlers.
It's work, home, the system and you're trying to find a balance.
A crazy merry go round.

Imagine topping all these madness with allowing family members or some force of third party, some religious leader, friends or mentor influence what goes on in your home.
A marriage that is successful is one where the couple works things out for themselves.
90 if not 95% of those externally influenced end up crazy.

No two marriages are the same
Know your spouse for yourself
No assumptions
No hearsays
Find out what works for your home and do it.
It's really crazy out there, the society is already stressing everyone so don't invite additional stress with your hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!