Get well soon!

I'm lying on the bed shivering, but here I am still giving my younger brothers bombastic side eye.
Yesterday I got knocked down by malaria, such that I've been on the bed.
You know how it is in African homes; you're only given the royal treatment when you're ill and that's what I've been receiving.

Trust your siblings to always hang around at these times not necessarily because they love you so deeply, although that might account for a fraction of reasons but trust me, siblings mostly hang around to help the supposed ill person eat up all the goodies he gets.

This afternoon, Mum made fried rice with some tasty  😋 protein but as is common to illness, I had no appetite.
Mum was barely out of sight when my siblings bounced on the bowl of deliciousness.
My eyes were doing alot of shooting but even if I could manage to mutter the strength to get up, my mouth wouldn't have supported me.

Well, I can't wait to be on my feet again and have these guys pay me back all the delicious meals they've eaten in my name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!