Hair kpalava

This surely was the longest night of my life. I couldn't lie down or sit, it felt like there was fire slowly burning on my head. Why me?
My head ohhh
My head!

It's been awhile i made my head
I had an event to attend that weekend and decided to step up my looks so I went and got my hair braided.
That decision was my greatest mistake.

'Madam, the way you're parting and holding this hair is quite painful' I told the stylist but she assured me she was only doing it to have a clean braid and before evening I'd have forgotten I made a new hair.

Beautiful hair, I got compliments and smiled all the way home. I endured the pains, believing what the stylist said.
Began popping Panadol the minute I got home.
Past midnight and I couldn't even attempt winking not to talk of smiling or dream of bending my neck.
If I were to be light skinned, I surely would've been all red by this time.
Nothing was making sense anymore.

Next thing I knew, my Mum was using scissors on my hair
Heeeyyyyyyy! My people, that is how my life was restored and saved from untimely death oh.
I was in crazy pain but was thinking of what it cost me to make the hair and how I was yet to rock it for even a day.
See ehhhhhh beware of who makes your hair oh, some people's hands are anointed for madness.
Na so I for use my money take kill myself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!