Holiday distractions!

Right now it's been cartoon to the rescue!
The holiday has been holidaying me oh. One minute I'm shouting, next it's the kids shouting and at other times it's all of us shouting.
Kids will naturally always keep you on your toes, how much more this holiday period when they're home all the time?

In order not to die young, after one beautiful day of doing battle with them, the fantastic idea for peace came; DISTRACTIONS!

I began digging on how best to engage the kids and we'd all have rest.
We moved from giving them access the my phone, their tablets, to watching cartoons.
With tv time, I get to do my chores in peace without anyone running all over the place or giving me headache.

On the educative part, I speedly signed them up for holiday lessons and outings.
Platforms to not just read, buy interact with other kids.
Finally, I equally signed them up to learn the keyboard!
This one, I love the most. The kids are super excited and act all animated once it's time for their music lesson.
Well, at least these few steps are not only helping me in engaging the kids and making the holiday beautiful, both parties are also not on each other's neck 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

How are you handling the long vacation with the kids?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!