Love ohhhh

Love is a big deal oh
It doesn't see all the million differences when it catches you
Tribe, religion, class, age, shape
Love doesn't see those difference.
One of such is that of profession.

As a Lawyer who's married to a Medical Laboratory Scientist/Lecturer, I've experienced this alot.
Hubby loves to read alot and of course I do too
But then, imagine hubby reading and I try to join him in love. Very laughable because I see the words, all written in English language, I read them, but don't ask about my understanding them.

How about having those cool times of chilling and chatting with hubby and he begins to show me some test results, trying to explain. I just end up doubling over every damn time but thankfully, hubby is patient enough to explain in lay man's terms.
The same applies when I begin to dish out legal terms and maxims. At least I get the opportunity to shine as well, and also teach him something new.
Imagine each spouse trying to explain something complex to the other?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Marriage across professions can be pretty cool or can become a cause of riot oh.
Well, I'm lucky to fall into the pretty cool gang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!