The presence of God!

In the presence of God is what?
FULLNESS OF JOY!
That was it for me this Sunday as I called back the goodness of God and with that in mind, I decided to give the Lord a worthy praise with my dancing.

First praise I was moving from side to side, singing aloud, and of course as a music lover, I knew the lyrics to almost all the songs and sang out my heart with the choir.

OFFERING TIMEEEE!
Yours truly was ready to dance like David danced.
Immediately the intro to the praise began, my voice was the loudest screaming for joy.
I began putting in a show stopping dance, I'm sure the heavenly bodies were mesmerized.
By the time it got to my roll my feet were already doing happy dancing.
The way I so danced,the Angels would be wondering if there was some kinda after party or maybe I won some leisure.
I was so lost in giving hot steps until I began to feel the cool air blowing my dark behind. My zipper went bad in the middle of my crazy Jesus dance!
Well, what funny experience have you had in church?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!