Fighting back!

Most times we advocate that people don't fight, don't engage in violence but my people, I was taught in school that war is also a form of dispute resolution.

Some people test and test you and for the fact that one chooses to stay silent or ignore, they go harder and step further in testing the limit.
One even told me 'shebi you be pastor pikin?'.
He was consciously doing things that hurt me and still wanted me to keep acting the good girl.
They press upon you and once you respond, that's what the whole world will hear, next thing you know is
I thought you were a quiet woman
I thought you were different
Ahhhhhh you should be the bigger person na madam
Then top it off with the religious part of
I thought you were born again oh.

These people consciously choose to push other people's buttons then turn around to cry and feign innocence.
It's the highest form of blackmail.
Don't fall for it.
And if what they're doing will cost you your sanity, peace of mind, family or anything dear to you, don't hesitate to fight back in the language they'll understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!