Food or art exhibition?

Who will pay for this parara? I thought
Definitely won't be me cos what in the world of daylight robbery is this?

It had been one hell of a crazy week at our work place when Oga Boss decided that to foster office bond, we should all go have lunch together.
And honestly the baby girl treatment was long overdue for your Chi-Chi. I was amongst the first to pack up my things and be ready.

Everywhere spoke class, the interior design was a beauty, 
And the setting? Wow was the word for it.
Menu, waiters, ambience, this was the kind of place meant for me.

First things first, I calmed myself down with a very chilled glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice, then proceeded to place my order.
It was amazing to find local cuisines listed out in their menu.
Indeed this place was meant to calm a person down.

It was a bliss until my meal arrived and I saw one teaspoon of stew used to draw a map on my dish, two long grasses, some funny looking art staring at me.
Was that meant to be my food?
To imagine the waiter was even smiling as he said 'Bon appetit'.
How person go fit born appetite for this kind thing?

It wasn't even until the bill came that I knew these people were nothing short of blood suckers.
What was I actually paying for? A meal or helping them pay rent?
Thank God my Boss stepped in and told everyone he got us covered!
Money I would've used to make correct por of soup and eaten twice to my fill.
You see all them fancy looking restaurants with plenty plenty decorations and art work, my people, na them!
Enter at your own peril!
As for this particular one, I leave them to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!